Last modified: 2023-06-30 by martin karner
Keywords: bardonnex |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Gules a Maltese Cross Argent.
The Order of St. John had a commandery here in the 13th century. The church of Compesières was
given to the Order by Bishop Aymon de Menthoney in 1270. Bardonnex-Compesières uses as its arms
the badge of the Order in a red field.
Ole Andersen, 3 August 2002