This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Idanha-a-Nova Municipality (Portugal)

Last modified: 2010-06-04 by antónio martins
Keywords: idanha-a-nova | coat of arms | castle (black) | hill | waves: 3 | cross: templar round | cross: christ knights |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



Idanha-a-Nova municipality
image by Sérgio Horta, 27 Nov 1999
See also: External links:

About the flag

On a silver field, a black castle over a green hill charged with silver-blue silver waves, on the upper left canton a “templar” cross on the upper right canton an Order of Christ cross, 4 silver tower mural crown and a white scroll with the words in black "VILA DE IDANHA-A-NOVA". Quartered red over black flag.
Sérgio Horta, 09 Dec 1999


Presentation of Idanha-a-Nova

This is a town that belongs to Castelo Branco district, old province Beira Baixa, has a 1413 km2 area, 17 freguesias (communes) and about 11 950 inhabitants.
Sérgio Horta, 27 Nov 1999


Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.